Posted on January 02 2017
Boy, it was a wild and crazy end to 2016 for us!! I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday, and rang in new years with loved ones and lots of fun and laughs!
Any resolutions for this year? We actually have written off resolutions completely, and have already set goals for the year that we are working towards. How about you? I think the biggest takeaway for me (Tom) in terms of setting and achieving goals, is to dream big, have the confidence to know that you deserve and have a right to those dreams, and then TAKE ACTION toward the dreams. So, I hope my little insight encourages you as you move into 2017!
What does that mean for you with regard to Mimobee? Well...we have some new stuff coming this year, so take a look:
- Women's styles - I know quite a few of you have been asking about this, and this year, we have plans to roll this out. Yes, for reals. :)
- Membership plans - we've been trying to find ways to offer more value and to also connect with you to show our appreciation for your valued support. This will be one way that we want to connect with you this year. So, keep an eye out for that!
- More styles - as a lot of you already know, Mimobee focuses on design as our first priority, and then we use our knit jerseys and fleeces to create contemporary styles that have a Southern California laid back vibe, but always keeping it comfortable so kids love to wear it. We'll be sending out a questionnaire to get your input as to what YOU would like to see more of--for your kids and yourself!
- Back to basics - we are a basics brand, but there's always a little twist to each of our pieces that gives it a little something different. We will be introducing more basics this year, with our unique interpretation, so you'll never have to worry about running out of Mimobee pieces to wear--hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, we'll have that covered!
- YOU - this year, we want to connect more deeply with you, whether you're just clicking around, or have bought from us many times. We want to really find out how we can serve you better, so please share your thoughts with us and let us know how we're doing, where we're dropping the ball, and all that good stuff you think we should know. It's all good...
Oh, lastly...we've come up with our new tagline (actually, it's been floating out there on Instagram for a while now), but what do you think? Do you like it? Let us know...
Serious Design, Laid Back Attitude